Grails is an Open Source, full stack, web application framework for the JVM. It takes advantage of the Groovy programming language and convention over configuration to provide a productive and stream-lined development experience
Continue reading “Grails Key Architecture Considerations”
The primary goal of Service Oriented Architecture is to align business users with information technologies (IT).
Adopting Service Oriented Architecture realizes many benefits..Click To Read More!
- High Maintainability: Predefined “templates” which can be changed easily.
- Separation: It separate your business logic from your presentation design
- Clean & Standard code: Standard based on template design
- Consistent UI coding: Developers have to always follows template design for UI development
- High Reusability : Reuse existing template across the application UI development